Professionalbeauty.co.uk has had a glossy makeover, making it a better experience for you – our readers.
The site is sleeker, more image-led and easier to use, with a whole host of new features including our online video service PBTV (read more on page 24).
Best of all, with 65% of you now reading our content on your smartphone or tablet, the site is now much more mobile-friendly, so you can easily catch up on the latest industry gossip on-the-go.
The content is also personalised, with six sectorspecific beauty channels available to readers – Skincare & Spa, Nails, Tanning & Waxing, Advanced Treatments, Business & Training, and Lashes, Brows & Make-up.
Eight of the best things to check out on the new PB website:
1. Our News & Features section has the best stories, statistics, products and opinions from the world of beauty, spa, nails and aesthetics.
2. Register for your free tickets to the Professional Beauty London, North, Ireland and/or Belfast trade shows on the Events page. There’s also information on who is exhibiting, what seminars are on offer and the exclusive discounts available to visitors.
3. Our exclusive video channel PBTV offers a range of demos, tutorials and advice from industry pros to help make your business better.
4. Sign up to the Professional Beauty newsletter on the homepage to get the latest news, trends and offers sent straight to your inbox.
5. Want to be recognised for your hard work and contribution to the industry? Our Awards section lists everything you need to know about entering the Professional Beauty Regional and national Awards.
6. Whether you’re looking for a new career, training course or essential supplies, our Marketplace & Jobs section lists all the latest opportunities.
7. Our Supplier Directory is a comprehensive list of all the beauty manufacturers and distributors – a must for any business owner.
8. The best insurance options for therapists, nail techs, salon owners and more are listed on our Insurance page