In aesthetic medicine, we understand that deep fractionated ablation seeks the destruction of a small part of tissue through a controlled application of energy such as radiofrequency currents and lasers. In radiofrequency ablation, destruction of the tissue is achieved by generating small punctual lesions in an area of skin leaving surrounding healthy tissue to regenerate the injured skin with no scarring. RF ablation is achieved by a temperature increase due to the passage of a high-frequency current through an array of tiny needles penetrating to the dermal layer.
The key goal for a strong ablation with a lower risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and treatment of all Fitzpatrick skin types is a high energy/pin & ashorter pulse, the combination delivers less coagulation, less inflammation and a stronger ablation. A higher energy/pin with a frequency delivered between 200 kHz and 1 MHz provides more effective heating due to tissue resistivity dominating significantly in tissue behaviour. This leads to a healthy and rapid tissue remodelling process, more effective results, faster treatment times, with less pain and less downtime.
An evolution of fractional RF, Reverso by Indiba is a non-motorized, ablative bi-polar fractional device, with the best of laser technology, but without any common issues such as PIH.
The physiological impact of the Reverso deep fractional RF on the skin is twofold:
• Tissue Ablation-Tissue destruction by vaporisation, through the entire path of the Reverso pins into the skin. The healing processes of this destruction will result in skin resurfacing and remodelling of the epidermis, up to the stratum corneum.
• Protein Coagulation (up to full denaturation) – The healing processes of the resulting inflammation accelerates the formation of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, thus triggering dermal regeneration.
VSP (Very Sharp Pin) technology uses very fine pins with 15o angle-tipped needles meaning less pain, and the ability to use a higher density of needles (up to 176) over a larger surface area (almost 2cm2) to achieve better results without the need for double passing, and less need for anaesthesia. The pins behave as if they were insulated, coagulating everything in their pathway upon insertion into the skin. Their unique highly concentrated tip provides the best of insulated and non-insulated pins whilst still emitting energy through all of their length ensuring treatment to all tissue with the main target of the dermis. Due to this type of targeted and controlled high ablation (10W pin) the skin is sealed during the process resulting in non-bleeding and a lower risk of infection.
Reverso is indicated for:
• Tissue remodelling – Skin rejuvenation
• Skin firming – Lifting effect
• Fine wrinkle improvement
• Facial contour definition
• Superficial & deep hyperpigmentation improvement
• Acne scars & other scars improvement
• White & red stretch marks
distributed by Advanced Esthetics Solutions Phone: 02920 231228 Email: email@example.com