With clients returning to your spa for some TLC after months of being stuck indoors, more than three quarters of you (85%) have marketing materials that promote body positivity, so customers know your business is accessible for all. Meanwhile, a quarter have signed up to an online directory that lists therapists qualified to perform treatments on those living with cancer. Sign up to the Cancer Aware Directory for free at cancerawaredirectory.com.
Delivering information on new products and treatments you’re introducing to your spa is what gets you the best engagement with clients on social media (67%), while posts that let customers find out more about the team (33%) also perform high, showing that clients want to get to know the people behind the business. A new multimillion-pound spa has opened in Snowdonia and it’s making waves for all the right reasons. Check it out on page 74.
On the spot
would support a UK ban on sample sachets to reduce plastic waste
Which eco pledges will you be focusing on this year?
1. Only work with sustainable suppliers (61%)
2. Eliminate disposables and switch to reusable items (45%)
3. Partner with local entities who can make use of your waste (39%)
4. Reduce your water waste (39%)
5. Aim for zero waste to landfill (30%)
25% are signed up to an online cancer directory
Which type of social media post gets the best engagement with clients?
1. New products/ treatments (67%)
2. Get to know the team (33%)
3. Videos of the spa journey (30%)
4. Before-and-after treatment shots (30%)
5. Behind the scenes of changes (12%)
What has been your biggest challenge since reopening?
1. Long days/tiredness (24%)
2. Wearing PPE again (18%)
3. Patch testing clients (12%)
4. Motivating the team (9%)
say their spa marketing materials promote body positivity